Tuesday 8 March 2011

A Great Friend Mojo181

It's going to be a GREAT week!
My best friend and I just booked our trip to Vegas! Less than four weeks away and we will say good-bye to winter for five days! Can't wait!
Actually our weather is turning around. We are going to be above the freezing mark which means messy roads...blech!
Last night after dinner I had some free time to stamp and realized there was a new Mojo sketch posted.
I really wanted to use this new American Crafts ribbon that I have had for a little while now. Digging around in my SU! drawer I found this retired Sarah DSP.
Stamp set is from Verve and is called Great Friend.
Karen will get this one to add to her collection at work ;)
Stamps: Great Friend; Cardstock: White, Certainly Celery, Barely Banana, Sarah DSP; Inks: Celery, Black; Accessories: Rhinestones, Circle Nesties, Sewing Machine, MFT Scallop Die-namics, Ribbon, Stickles, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by today!

9 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

Ohhhh! BEAUTIFUL!!....the colors, the sewing, andn that swirly bling. I'm tellin' ya, I need to find some of those! I looked at the store I was at on Saturday, but they didn't have them. :( Awesome card, Dawny!

Cindy Haffner said...

BEAUTIFUL Dawn, I love all your details.

Jodi Collins said...

OOOH! Gorgeous girlie! LOVE the soft colors and all the bling bling!!!

Unknown said...

OMG...This is gorgeous. The colors are soft and elegant. I love the paper pieced flower, and the stitching.

Vanessa said...

Beautiful! Love the colors! And CONGRATS on getting time with your BF!!! Hope it's great fun for you both!! :)
~Blessings!

Unknown said...

This is darling Dawn! I love that sketch and now I know I need to use it! Love this Dawn!

Christina Fischer said...

This is beautiful! I love the colors and bling!

Joan Ervin said...

What pretty, springy colors, Dawn, and I love the flower and rhinestone flourish!!!!

Beate said...

Beautiful card! So soft and pretty!
Hugs and smiles